Thinking is a solitary thing. But good thinking always requires dialogue. It can be a dialogue with books, articles, a group or a person. Sometimes you need someone that clears up your mind. When you feel stuck. When you need to sharpen your thoughts.
When you need a co-thinker.
When you need a midwife for your thoughts.
thinking 2.0 / co-thinking / thought sharing
Guess what? I am a professional think-midwife!
I ask the right questions to help you along. I unravel your brain because all you need is in there already. I can help you organize your arguments, express your creativity and open up your imagination.
Who can benefit?
- you are writing a book but can’t get your arguments straight
- you are writing a paper but don’t seem to get any further
- you have heard a lot of arguments, a lot of pro and contra, but are unable to bring things together and create your own vision or opinion
- you want someone to help along with your thoughts and feelings but don’t need a psychologist. You need listener and co-thinker.
So what is a think-midwife anyway?
- you can call it a philosophical coach, a mental assistent, a thinking assistent, a brain coach, an unraveler.
Like what you read? Contact me!